Experienced UX/UI Designer
Imagine a world where every interface is a joy to use, where frustration caused by inefficient design is a thing of the past. That’s the world you’ll help create.
Your insight into human behavior and your passion for functional, yet aesthetically pleasing design, will be the driving force in crafting interfaces that not only look good but feel right.
With your deep understanding of User Experience design and user research, you are a creative problem solver and always look for the best possible solution. As a designer you’ll translate complex user and business needs into seamless, intuitive interfaces.
To truly excel in this role, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in UX Design.
You will join a team of digital experts who together seek the best results for both the user and the business. You will get the opportunity to develop and grow into an expert in your field.
What you’ll do
Interaction (UI) design80%
- Design maestro: You don’t just design interfaces; you breathe life into them.
- User advocate: You’ve got UX design principles and user centered design methods down pat and prioritize the user at every turn.
- Toolbox ready: Whether it’s Figma, Miro or AI, you handle them with flair.
- Eye for perfection: You have an eye for detail without losing the overall picture.
- Communication pro: Your words are just as powerful as your designs.
- Lone wolf & team player: You can work independently but at the same time you are a real team player
- Educated & experienced: You boast a relevant degree and have chalked up some wins as a UX/UI designer.
- Portfolio that speaks: Your work isn’t just a showcase; it’s a testament to your passion and skill.
- Bilingual brilliance: Fluent in Dutch and English, both in speaking and in writing? You’re our kind of person.
- Being multilingual with proficiency in spoken and written French.
- Web analytics skilled in SEO and a variety of digital marketing strategies.