You are convinced that the user must be at the heart of every design process and have specific attention for those with disabilities. You are always looking for reasons behind the behavior of the end users. You strongly believe in “form follows function” and always look for the best way to display content and structure in an interface in a pleasant and original way.
You are familiar and preferably have first experiences with User Experience techniques such as user observations, card sorting, prototyping, user tests… You are a creative problem solver and always look for the best possible solution.
You see seemingly contradictory needs from different stakeholders, such as business, people with disabilities, general users and IT, as a challenge to bring them together and create a great experience. You think digitally and translate insights from user research, web analytics data, business and technology into an ideal user experience in the form of wireframes and concepts.
You will join a team of digital experts who together seek the best results for both the user and the business. You will be given room and support to develop and grow into an expert in your field.
What you’ll do
- You have a degree in software (app & web) development, product development or a similar degree
- You know your way with the WCAG guidelines
- You are familiar with UX design principles and user centered design techniques
- You can work with tools like Axure, Figma and/or Sketch
- You have an eye for detail without losing the overall picture
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can work independently but at the same time you are a real team player
- You have a first work experience, a relevant internship or schoolwork
- Your portfolio shows your passion for UX and accessibility design
- You speak and write Dutch and English
- WCAG training/experience
- You speak and write French