Experienced UX Designer
You are triggered by human behavior and in-efficient and flawed interfaces frustrate you deeply. You are always looking for reasons behind the behavior of the end users. You strongly believe in “form follows function” and look for the best way to design an interface that fits the needs of the users in a pleasant and original way.
You know all about User Experience design and user research You are a creative problem solver and always look for the best possible solution.
You think digitally and know how to translate user and business insights into new interfaces and designs. Together with your client, you strive for the best result for both the end user and the business.
You will join a team of digital experts who together seek the best results for both the user and the business. You will get the opportunity to develop and grow into an expert in your field.
What you’ll do
Ideation & concept design40%
Interaction (UI) design30%
- You know how to design and deliver a great user interface
- You know about UX design principles and user centered design methods
- You know your way around tools like Axure, Figma and/or Sketch
- You have an eye for detail without losing the overall picture
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can work independently but at the same time you are a real team player
- You have a degree in product development, web design, interaction design or similar
- You have first work experience as UX designer and some successful customer projects
- Your portfolio shows your passion for UX design and skills
- You speak and write Dutch and English
- You speak and write French
- You know HTML and CSS
- You have experience with web analytics, SEO and other digital marketing techniques